Following the decision of the Supreme Court this Summer, those who have paid tribunal and EAT issue and hearing fees can now apply for a refund.

The scheme can be used both by claimants who paid the fees and employers who reimbursed the fees of a claimant by order of the tribunal.

Claims can be made through the link here.