The FSA’s Market Watch was published on 5 September 2011 and focuses on transaction reporting issues, including:
- Reporting derivative transactions on Turquoise Derivatives following its integration with EDX London;
- Publication of a guidance consultation on the reporting of on-exchange derivative transactions through exchange platforms;
- Consultation on further requirements on firms to report transactions not currently made to the FSA via the equivalent ISIN or Aii codes of the standardised derivatives contracts;
- Transactions in Chi-X centrally cleared CFDs to continue to be reported as OTC derivatives; and
- Strike prices and instrument field types.