EP’s Legislative Observatory has published amended voting dates for key regulatory initiatives. Among the key dates are:
- Committee referral of the Packaged Investment Products (PRIPs) proposal and on changes to the Insurance Mediation Directive (IMD2) happened on 11 September;
- votes on the changes to the UCITS Directive (UCITS V), also referred on 11 September, are scheduled for 21 January 2013 (Committee) and 12 March 2013 (Plenary);
- the final Act for changes to Solvency 2 deadlines was adopted on 12 September and appeared in the Official Journal on 14 September;
- texts were adopted by Parliament on a partial vote on the European Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEF) proposal and the European Venture Capital Funds (EuVCF) proposal on 13 September; and
- the framework for recovery and resolution of investment firms and credit institutions will be debated in Committee on 20 March 2013 with an indicative Plenary sitting date of 10 June 2013.
(Source: OEIL reference for PRIPs, OEIL reference for UCITS V, OEIL reference for IMD 2, OEIL reference for Solvency 2 amendments,OEIL reference for EuSEF, OEIL reference for EuVCF andOEIL reference for recovery and resolution framework)