Thank you to those of you who joined us today for our ongoing Aviation Webinar Series, with this edition focusing on the Safety Act.
Among the questions we examined in this 90-minute complimentary webinar:
• What are the different levels of certification and how does their protection vary?
• Does the SAFETY Act only apply to technology and devices, or does it include services?
• What is the difference between receiving a “designation” and “certification?”
• What is the Department of Homeland Security looking for in an application?
• Do I have to disclose my proprietary and sensitive technology?
• Is the SAFETY Act coverage limited to physical attacks? • Does the SAFETY Act apply to attacks occurring outside the United States?