Whether mandated by state law, customer requirement, or employer choice, vaccine policies are a colossal issue facing employers, and often one of the thorniest workplace issues. Yet lawful, strategic approaches exist.
- Deciding whether and how to mandate vaccines (including a brief discussion of privacy issues)
- Understanding and addressing inconsistent multi-state obligations
- Considering staffing shortages and workplace morale
- Reviewing and negotiating customer requirements
- Handling accommodation requests and managing them once in place
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)