Click here to view video.
In this video, Jörg Witting and Christian Harmsen explain the latest developments in Standard Essential Patent case law.
Other topics discussed include:
- The key issues in patent litigation involving standard essential patents
- Why the European Commission in Brussels intervened to define acceptable license offers
- How the two different approaches to standard essential patents across Europe impact cases
- What role the European Court of Justice has played
- Why standard essential patents are so important to clients in high tech industries
- How Bird & Bird's dual expertise in patent litigation and competition law benefits clients who face legal challenges from standard essential patents