Yesterday, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 1773 targeted Notifications of Interests (NOIs) under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. This was an increase of 150 from the previous July 12, 2019 tech draw, when 1623 NOIs were issued.
Recipients of the NOIs had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores ranging from 435-458, which was a 4-point decrease from the 439-459 CRS score range seen in the July 12th draw.
Similar to the previous draw, the OINP focused on candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes in order to attract technology focused businesses and individuals world-wide:
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- 2147 Computer engineers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
Future applicants must be able to demonstrate experience in 1 of the above NOC codes in order to be eligible for nomination through the OINP.