Watch Part One
Click here to watch the video.
In the first webinar in this series, members of Seyfarth’s People Analytics practice group explored the range of common inclusion and diversity programs and evaluated them against the legal framework applicable to employers. Presenters reviewed the risks as a baseline for employers to examine against their own programs, while considering how best to move forward with facilitating the change that is needed to achieve inclusive workplace cultures. Presenters provided information to help employers get to “Yes” while minimizing legal pitfalls along the way.
Watch the full webinar below to learn more about:
- The differences among diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Global legal issues to consider in developing diversity & inclusion programs
- Using data to develop and improve your program, including identifying the data you need to collect and where to find it
- Key components of an inclusion program, from flexible workplace solutions to organizational policies, cultural assessments, and more
- Setting up an executive mentorship/sponsorship program and whether those should be tied to advancement opportunities
- Other trends impacting inclusion programs, such as:
- Employee resource groups, especially around religion or politics
- Implicit bias/the intergenerational workplace
- Diverse applicant slates and interview panels
- Using artificial intelligence to improve or develop diversity programs