Due to the new regulations the dependents of a Z visa holder will have to apply for so called S visas, and not Z dependent visas.

IMPORTANT: biographic documentation such as birth and marriage certificates in foreign languages will have to be legalized in the country of issuance prior to filing the same with the authorities, simple copies will not be accepted after September 1, 2013. As the legalization process is usually time consuming this additional lead time should be taken into account.

The authorities will make further announcements next month so that we can provide updates again.