According to the 2015 Threat Report about MaaS is that the “ average price for exploit kits is usually between $800- $1,500 a month, depending on the features and add-ons” and the “price is likely to remain low due to increased competition.” The Websense Report was issued in April 2015 and included these trends in two categories (1) Human Behavioral Trends and (2) Technique-based Trends:
Human Behavioral Trends
- Cybercrime just got easier
- Avoid the Attribution Trap
- Elevating the IQ of IT
- Insight on the Insider
- Building on a Brittle Infrastructure
- Something New or Déjà Vu?
- IoT: The Threat Multiplier?
- Digital Darwinism: Surviving Evolving Threats
It’s imperative that all business be aware of MaaS so that IT can help avoid cyber disasters.