As of 1 February 2013:-
- A week's pay for the purpose of calculating basic awards and statutory redundancy payments increased from £430 to £450.
- The maximum compensatory award for unfair dismissal increased from £72,300 to £74,200.
As of April 2013:-
- Standard rates for Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay will rise from £135.45 to £136.78. The Earnings Threshold for these payments to apply will rise from £107 to £109 per week.
- Statutory Sick Pay will rise from £85.85 to £86.70, with the earnings threshold also rising from £107 to £109 per week.
- Maternity Allowance will rise from £135.45 to £136.78. The earnings threshold will remain unchanged at £30 per week.