With coronavirus dominating the news and severely impacting businesses, you will be forgiven if you have missed a wide range of important changes and developments affecting employers and employees all unrelated to COVID-19.
On 6 April 2020, the UK Government introduced a number of important changes that all employers need to be aware of and will require employers to take action including reviewing their staff handbooks, contracts, policies and procedures.
In this session, we answer important questions about the recent changes, including:
- What changed on 6 April 2020?
- How will employment contracts change?
- What steps will you need to take when calculating holiday pay?
- How do the changes impact on staff pensions?
- What is the new right to bereavement leave? Can we stop worrying about IR35 for another year?