Crowell & Moring’s “All Things Protest” podcast keeps you up to date on major trends in bid protest litigation, key developments in high-profile cases, and best practices in state and federal procurement. In this episode, your hosts break down GAO’s pre- and post-award timeliness rules, as well as recent changes to GAO’s regulations and DoD debriefings that you need to know.
Materials Discussed in This Episode
- Government Accountability Office, Administrative Practice and Procedure, Bid Protest Regulations, Government Contracts, 83 FR 13817, April 2, 2018.
- Protect the Force, Inc.—Reconsideration, B-411897.3, Sept. 30, 2015, 2015 CPD ¶ 306.
- Armorworks Enterprises, LLC, B-400394, B-400394.2, Sept. 23, 2008, 2008 CPD ¶ 176.
- Department of Defense, Class Deviation—Enhanced Postaward Debriefing Rights, 2018-O0011, 03/22/2018.
- See also Crowell & Moring analysis of new GAO regulations and enhanced DoD debriefings.
Click here to listen to the podcast.