FSA’s latest Policy Development Update Newsletter notes the following publications due over the coming months:
- a consultation on national depositor preferences by the end of September;
- feedback on recovery and resolution plans, Solvency 2 implementation and large exposures before the end of 2012;
- a policy statement on the Mortgage Market Review by the end of September (but FSA has postponed indefinitely issuing the final rules on arrears and approved persons);
- a consultation on CASS, EMIR and porting by the end of September;
- policy statements on payments to platform service providers, packaged bank accounts and client assets firm classifications by the end of the year; and
- consultations on what may be a new sourcebook for firms affected by AIFMD over the third and fourth quarters of 2012.