TOP TEN REASONS to Attend the DRI Drug & Medical Device Seminar in San Francisco – the cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California – on May 14-15, 2015:
10. Earn up to 12 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
9. Hear from Federal and State Court Judges about their views concerning the management of mass tort litigation.
8. Observe a mock closing argument and learn strategies for effective advocacy and how to close with passion as well as meaning.
7. Enjoy the delectable seafood at Fisherman’s Wharf, the shopping at Union Square, the tourist spots like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, and all of the beautiful sights the elegant city San Francisco has to offer.
6. In-House Counsel can attend the Seminar for FREE! You must be a DRI member and member of DRI’s Corporate Counsel Committee to take advantage of this incentive. (Simply contact DRI Customer Service at 312.795.1101 or use this link to register.)
5. Defense counsel will have the opportunity to meet and discuss drug and medical device issues in an educational, but informal, setting. Bexis will be there, which may be educational, but will certainly be informal.
4. In-House Counsel can hold a very cost-efficient in-person outside counsel meeting. (Simply contact Corinne Tanda at 312-698-6254 or email@example.com.)
3. In-House Counsel can attend the seminar’s “For In-House Counsel Only” breakout discussion.
2. Attend the parties as well as the seminar and engage in networking, networking and more networking.
1. Participate in THE premier educational and networking event for practitioners in Drug and Medical Device litigation.