The Department for Business Innovation & Skills (BIS) has published an update which briefly summarises how it is dealing with the comments received on the draft Regulations that were published in October 2009 which implement the Consumer Credit Directive in the UK.
Topics covered in the update include:
- Scope (Article 2).
- Advertising (Article 4).
- Pre-contractual information (Article 5).
- Contractual information (Article 10).
- Information about the borrowing rate (Article 11).
- Open end credit agreements (Article 13).
- Joint and several liability (Article 15).
- Early repayment (Article 16).
- Assignment of rights (Article 17).
- Overdrafts and overrunning (Articles 2(3), 6, 10(5), 12 and 18).
View BIS update on Consumer Credit Directive regulations published in October 2009, 1 February 2010