The FSA has published issue 110 of its Handbook Development newsletter.
In this newsletter the FSA provides:
- Information about recent Handbook-related and other developments. The Enforcement Guide has been updated this month. Please see Consultation Paper 09/5: Obtaining and using firm commissioned reports and Handbook Notice 87.
- Information about recently issued Handbook-related and other publications. Here the FSA covers a number of publications including Consultation Paper 09/13: Strengthening liquidity standards 2: Liquidity reporting and Policy Statement 09/4: Implementation of the Payment Services Directive - changes to the FSA Handbook Feedback on CP08/14 and final rules.
- An updated timetable for forthcoming FSA publications. In Q3 2009 the FSA plans to publish a Consultation Paper on strengthening capital standards. It also plans to publish in May 2009 a Feedback Statement to Discussion Paper 09/1: Short selling.
- FSA consumer publications.
- A link to the FSA’s events web page.
View Handbook Development newsletter (Issue 110), (PDF 83.7KB), 24 April 2009