On March 8, the Senate Finance Committee will continue its series of hearings on tax reform. Next week's hearing is titled: "Does the Tax System Support Economic Efficiency, Job Creation and Broad-Based Economic Growth?"
- The witnesses at the hearing will be:
- Dr. Alan Auerbach, Robert D. Burch Professor of Economics and Law, UC Berkeley
- Dr. R. Glenn Hubbard, Dean and Russell L. Carson Professor of Finance and Economics, Columbia University Graduate School of Business
- Dr. James K. Galbraith, Lloyd M. Bentsen Jr. Chair in Government & Business Relations and Professor of Government, The University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Michael Graetz, Isidor and Seville Sulzbacher Professor of Law, Columbia Law School, New York, NY