We have updated the names of some of the Lexology work areas, to reflect current trends in legal practice and highlight the different topics which they cover. In some cases this means that they will appear in a different position in your newsfeed as this is sorted alphabetically.
The changes are:
- Arbitration is now Arbitration & ADR.
- Commercial Property is now Real Estate.
- Competition is now Competition & Antitrust.
- Corporate Immigration is now Immigration.
- Corporate Tax is now Tax.
- Environment is now Environment & Climate Change.
- General Practice is now Legal Practice.
- Healthcare is now Healthcare & Life Sciences.
- Information Technology is now IT & Data Protection.
- Internet is now Internet and Social Media.
- Product Liability is now Product Regulation & Liability.
If you are registered with Lexology you can visit My Account to change your settings. You can select which work areas, jurisdictions and languages you would like to receive.
If you have not yet registered, you can do so here for free to receive a tailored daily email feed of articles on Lexology.