2017 was an extraordinary year; a new President, a new Europe and corporate surprises the likes of which we’ve not seen before.
In the legal sector, we faced our own set of challenges, with technology, skills and service delivery just the tip of the constantly changing iceberg. In our newest article-- 2018: The good, the bad and the possible? we make the case for what we think will happen this year.
From the rise of the Big Four into legal services to the ongoing fusion of legal and tech, we explore what happened in 2017 and what that means for 2018. Vitally, we explain why data could be our biggest problem and yet the greatest solution to all our questions in the coming months.
Top five things you’ll learn by reading our report:
- What technology you need to create competitive advantage
- Who should be on your threat horizon and what you can do about it
- What areas of your business to prioritise this year and where to stop wasting your time
- Why your data is your company’s best asset
- How and why the way you work will fundamentally change