Thompson Hine is pleased to invite you to listen to the fourth episode of Market Matters, our podcast series that explores legal and regulatory issues affecting the investment management industry.
This episode features Bibb Strench, a partner in Thompson Hine’s Investment Management practice group, discussing the SEC’s regulation of ETFs. The podcast covers the following topics:
- Types of ETFs and their regulators
- ETF liquidity and obtaining “In-Kind ETF” status under the Liquidity Rule
- Reporting Modernization Rule’s application to ETFs
- Preparing for the new ETF continued listing stock exchange standards
- ETF regulatory changes anticipated during the Trump administration