Found your financial records in a dumpster? Unhappy about the new privacy settings for your social media accounts? You can now file a complaint about Privacy Act or PIPEDA breaches with the federal privacy commissioner using the following link, which requires registration (by providing an email address) each time you wish to make a complaint. The second link is the press release announcing the new form.

[Link available here and here].