FSA’s latest quarterly consultation includes proposals to change:
- PRIN to ensure the Principles accurately reflect FSA’s powers under MiFID in respect of communicating and approving financial promotions;
- SUP to reflect recent enquiries and developments in regulatory reporting;
- COLL to clarify the rules on winding up and terminating authorised funds;
- DTR to clarify certain exemptions for debt issuers and non-EEA issuers; and
- a new guidance note to help providers of social housing understand what they can do to help their residents get banking or insurance.
FSA asks for comments by 6 March.