- The SEC has issued its second token-related no-action letter to Pocketful of Quarters, Inc., giving more guidance and opening a number of issues.
- The SEC has brought a double-headed complaint against ICOBOX, an entity that both conducted an initial coin offering (ICO) and facilitated ICOs for others.
- The US has brought the Financial Action Task Force along on its travel rule adventure.
- The SEC and FINRA have custody guidance.
- FinCEN has guidance on convertible virtual currencies.
- The SEC has brought a complaint against FantasyCoin for what amounts to sheer, brazen fraud.
- The SEC settlement in SimplyVital Health, with Steptoe as counsel, shows the SEC’s willingness to work with companies that voluntarily remediate errors.
Click here to listen to the audio.