The FSA has published issue 107 of its Handbook Development newsletter.
In this newsletter the FSA provides:
- Information about recent FSA Handbook-related and other developments. The FSA reports that there have no been no developments this month.
- Information about recently issued FSA Handbook-related and other publications. Here the FSA covers a number of policy documents including Policy Statement 09/1: Temporary short selling measures - Feedback on CP09/1 and Consultation Paper 09/4: Rights issue subscription periods.
- An updated timetable for forthcoming FSA publications. In Q1 2009, the FSA plans to publish a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 08/14: Implementation of the Payment Services Directive - changes to the FSA Handbook. In Q2 2009 it plans to publish a Consultation Paper on the changes to the FSA Handbook to implement the Retail Distribution Review. A joint Consultation Paper with HM Treasury on trading of MTF shares is expected to be published in Q2 2009.
- FSA consumer publications.
- A link to the FSA’s events web page.
View Handbook Development (Issue 107), (PDF 138KB), 23 January 2009