In this Hogan Lovells video, Imogen Bunyard from Qadre discusses how blockchain technology will affect the insurance industry.
- Whether the insurance industry will find it easy to implement blockchain
- The elements the insurance sector will embrace and those it will struggle with
- How the insurance industry will be different in five years' time
- Whether there will be as many parties
- What the insurance capability will have changed
- How blockchain will benefit insurance consumers
Click here to view the video.
Receive free news and analysis – written by Hogan Lovells' world-leading legal teams and tailored to your preferences – by registering on Engage. You can also access our cutting-edge interactive Lawtech tools, designed to help you make better decisions and save time and money.