- Draft law on the financing of works councils, n°4090, filed on December 14, 2011 - Adopted on first reading by the National Assembly on January 26, 2012
- Draft law on the establishment of the High Authority of scientific expertise and alert regarding health and environment - Filed on August 28, 2012 - Adopted on first reading by the Senate on November 21, 2012 – in debate before the National Assembly on January 31, 2013
- Draft law to make the transition to a basic energy system, filed on September 6, 2012 - emergency procedure on September 10 - rejected on first reading by the Senate on October 30, 2012 - The joint committee was unable to prepare a common text on December 19, 2012 – New draft law adopted by the National Assembly on January 19, 2013
- Draft law establishing the generation contract - Presented to the Council of Ministers on December 12, 2012 - Review by deputies in public session from January 15, 2013 – Adopted on first reading by the National Assembly on January 23, 2013
- Draft law regarding the separation and regulation of banking activities - Presented to the Council of Ministers on December 19, 2012 - Resent to the Finance Committee of the National Assembly – Debate on first reading from February 12 to 14, 2013
Register now for your free, tailored, daily legal newsfeed service.
Questions? Please contact email@example.comRegister
Summary of miscellaneous French draft legislation
Popular articles from this firm
If you would like to learn how Lexology can drive your content marketing strategy forward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related topic hubs
Assistant General Counsel
“I find the newsfeeds to be extremely helpful and relevant to my practice area and to the issues facing my company. As I am extremely happy with the newsfeed (it is one of the best I receive) I have no suggestions at this time for improvement.”