Corporate plan issued April 2011
The Pensions Regulator has issued its corporate plan, setting out its priorities for 2011 to 14, split into 5 strategic themes:
- improving government and administration;
- reducing risks to DB scheme members and reducing the risk of PPF compensation becoming payable;
- reducing risks to DC scheme members, including monitoring understanding of charges, and processes behind investment decisions;
- preparing for 2012 and auto enrolment, including publishing detailed guidance on all aspects of employer duties;
- improving regulation, to be transparent, accountable, proportionate, consistent and targeted.