Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide Notification dated 24th December, 2012 issued the Directors Identification Number (Third Amendment) Rules, 2012 by which form No. DIN 1 and DIN 4 were modified
In Form No. DIN 1
- Current occupation and educational qualifications of the applicant will have to be inserted
New Clauses have been inserted in the Affidavit (Also known as Annexure I)
- The particulars of address provided in DIN-1 of the applicant and documents attached as address proof are correct beyond all reasonable doubts.
- I have not furnished any false information or suppressed any material information with view to obtain DIN. In case information provided is found to be false or suppressed or willful omission, I have no objection to de-activate and cancel the DIN alloted by the Central Government and I shall be liable for penal action u/s 628 of the Companies Act.
- In case of DIN allotted by the Central Government has not been activated within 365 days from the date of allotment, I have no objection for cancelling/ Deactivating for cancelling/ deactivating the allotted DIN.
- Affidavit (Also known as Annexure I) by the applicant to be executed on non judicial stamp paper and should be duly notarized.
In Form No. DIN 1 and DIN 4
The professional certifying Form No. DIN 1 or DIN 4 will have to give following additional Certification in case of Indian Nationals:
I also verify having attested the Photograph of the said Person
- who is personally known to me; or
- who met me in person along with the original of the attached documents
The above said Modification were made effective from 25th December, 2012