FSA has published its latest quarterly consultation. It plans amendments to:
- GENPRU to clarify notification requirements in respect of redemption or repayment of tier one or two instruments;
- MIPRU and IPRU(INV) to adjust PII minimum indemnity limits in line with index movements;
- SUP in respect of passporting and notification requirements for reinsurers;
- SUP again for OTC derivatives transaction reporting;
- COLL following FSA's review of its policy on allowing investment in non-EEA CIS and changes to its rules on unit hedging;
- the LR Model Code to allow managers of listed companies to enter into trading plans; and
- PERG because of PSD implementation.
FSA asks for comments by 6 December.