Representatives of GRATA International Shaimerden Chikanayev, Partner and Head of Banking and Finance Department, Bakhyt Tukulov, Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution Department, and Zeinebike Madybayeva, Counsel of Dispute Resolution Department, will participate in the Kazakhstan Forum on Resolution of Litigation.
In 2019, the Forum will be held from May 30 to 31 at the Rahat Palace Hotel Almaty. The Annual Forum has been established as a high-quality professional event, where participants will receive valuable information about changes in legislation, discuss topical issues, review practical cases on industry litigations with experts, hear a master class with the participation of judges on effective litigation.
The main topics of the forum will be the following:
- Dispute Resolution in Kazakhstan - the judicial system, legislation, and trends;
- Features of appealing decisions in the process of summary judgment;
- Industry disputes and cases;
- Features of disputes in foreign courts and arbitration;
- Pre-trial dispute resolution procedure;
- Appeal against the actions of the judge;
- The main practical problems of forensic examination as a way of proof.
Bakhyt Tukulov and Shaimerden Chikanayev will take part in the 1st day of the Forum on May 30 in the sessions:
- "Trends and recent changes in civil proceedings".
- "Selected practical aspects of legal proceedings".
- And also, "Features of conducting disputes in foreign courts and arbitration."
Zeinebike Madybayeva will speak on the second day on May 31, at the Seminar "Claims Practise. Successful Resolution Strategies. Litigation" with the topic: "Tactics of judicial proceedings".
We also inform that clients and partners of GRATA International have the opportunity to receive a 10% discount on the cost of participation in the Kazakhstan Forum for Resolution of Litigation. Enter the GRATA promo code during the registration process and get a 10% discount on the delegate package.