Earlier this month, GTDT Aviation Law News brought together an expert panel of in-house and private practice lawyers for a discussion of the new European drone regulations – click here to listen again.
On 13 September – shortly after the new European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) basic regulation laid the foundations for a common system of drone certification, manufacturer and operator registries and potential penalties for drone users across the EU – our broadcast looked at the current and future state of European drone law.
Click here to listen again to the broadcast, and look out for further materials, including the full complement of slides, in future bulletins.Aviation Law News European Drone Law
First broadcast 13 September 2018
Providing detailed insight on:
- The current legislative state of play
- The transition from national to EU-wide drone laws
- Timeline and implementation of the new regulations
- Practical challenges for regulators
- Drone categorisation and certification requirements