Ebony Alleyne and Sarah McCann explore the pros and cons of using statutory adjudication as a means of resolving such disputes and then consider the role and potential impact of the new Professional Negligence Bar Association’s adjudication scheme.
- The Latham Report (1994)
- Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 – s104, 105 and 108
- AWG Construction Services Ltd v Rockingham Motor Speedway Limited  EWHC 888 (TCC)
- CIB Properties Ltd v Birse Construction Ltd  EWHC 2365 (TCC)
- Pantelli Associates Ltd v Corporate City Development  EWHC 3189 (TCC)
- ACD (Landscape Architects) Ltd v Overall  EWHC 100 (TCC)  EWHC 100 (TCC)
- Bolam v Friern Hospital Management Committee  1 WLR 582
- BPE Solicitors v Hughes-Holland  UKSC 21
- South Australia Asset Management Corpn v York Montague Ltd  AC 191
- Russell v Stone (t/a PSP Consultants)  EWHC 831 (TCC)
Professional Negligence Bar Association Adjudication Scheme
Click here to listen to the audio.