The Deacons difference
Whether you are doing business in Hong Kong for the first time, or understand the business environment perfectly, you still want to know that you are in safe hands. Deacons is the largest full-service independent law firm in Hong Kong, as well as the longest established.
Since 1851 we have been developing a unique culture, which blends traditional client care with modern technology and working practices. Our integrity and dedication to the highest service standards is matched by our cosmopolitan nature and commitment to innovation. Deacons’ clients receive:
• Top quality advice in 16 key service areas;
• Access to the experience of our 53 partners and over 300 lawyers;
• The resources of our international networks;
• Three representative offices in mainland China; and
• The benefit of our deep knowledge of, and relationships with, Hong Kong’s business community, built up over many years.
It is no surprise that our achievements are consistently recognised by leading independent publications including Chambers Asia-Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, to name just a few.
What really matters to us, however, is what our clients think. And they tell us that what they appreciate most is our ability to understand their businesses and time pressures, and to act as ‘trusted advisors’ in helping them to take crucial business decisions.
Lexology’s Legal Influencers programme recognises firms and authors that provide excellent content within a work area and region. Find out more.