Cordato Partners Lawyers are a boutique law firm situated in the Sydney CBD.
Cordato Partners provides legal advice, acts on transactions and conducts litigation in these fields of law:
- Real Estate – conveyancing services for property investments and residences, commercial leases, financing and refinancing, property joint ventures, options to purchase (including rent to own), vendor finance (including loan documentation and terms sales), property development, tax and stamp duties, construction contracts
- Commercial – purchase and sale of businesses, shareholders agreements, structures for business and property investment (companies, unit trusts, family trusts, bare trusts), asset protection, trademarks, business joint ventures, employment contracts
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism – website marketing compliance, terms and conditions, supplier agreements, advice on traveller complaints / compensation claims, employment issues, travel insurance, Aviation (ticketing & passenger claims), brand protection,
- Litigation – debt recovery, banking and loan claims, enforcement of contracts, breach of contract, environmental disputes, tree disputes, disputes with Councils / Development Applications, consumer claims, property evictions and tenancy, will disputes, Insolvency,
- Personal – Wills, Powers of Attorney, Guardianships, Probate and Administration of Estates, Estate disputes,
No matter how hard the problem, we will find a way to solve it efficiently and cost effectively!