The first international exhibition and conference dedicated to the environment in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be held early next year to coincide with National Environment Day on February 4 2001.
The exhibition aims to:
- promote a pollution-free environment;
- encourage the development of new ideas and technologies;
- boost the region's environment industry;
- bring international trends and developments to the region;
- raise awareness of the region's climatic conditions and environmental problems; and
- improve trade and business links between the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and the rest of the world.
The exhibition will cover the areas of:
- management of water, land, air, energy and waste;
- science and technology;
- finance; and
- legal consulting.
Organizations in MENA countries will be able to showcase their environmental projects and the environmental technologies available.
For further information on this topic please contact Peter Michelmore at Al-Sayegh Richards Butler by telephone (+971 2 631 3010) or by fax (+971 2 631 2155) or by e-mail ([email protected]).
The materials contained on this web site are for general information purposes only and are subject to the disclaimer.