Monitoring third parties such as suppliers and distributors on a regular basis is essential to detecting new risks and changes that could increase your risk exposure.
Often, companies conduct due diligence and formal compliance checks only when a new partnership is established or the first contract is signed. However, companies should be checking up on their third parties regularly.
In this webinar we cover the practice and importance of continuously monitoring due diligence on your third parties:
• How often should a company run a background check on your third parties?
• Does your company have an effective programme to continuously conduct and monitor due diligence on third parties?
• How to understand the result of due diligence and compliance checks can save your business reputation
• How to cope with the necessity of conducting ongoing monitoring in the face of reduced budget and headcount
• What type of information should be looked and how this differs by the type of third party, country and work that is being done
Head of products
Andrew Henderson is the head of products for The Red Flag Group®. His background is in law and information technology, and in his previous roles he assessed, designed, implemented and managed compliance programmes for multinational organisations across a wide range of industries. Mr Henderson has been involved in the design and development of the ComplianceDeskop®, our compliance technology platform, and retains a key interest in using technology to support compliance.