A conference presented by the IBA Capital Markets Forum and IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
This essential conference will provide you with the opportunity to discuss issues and challenges facing the sector with other leading lawyers, academics and organisations in the fields of corporate governance and regulation.
- Recent trends and hot topics
- Corporate governance issues in executive compensation
- Diversity on boards
- Whistleblowing in the context of corporate governance
- Public relations and investor relations in crisis situations
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and other multilateral entities: what corporate governance do they impose on themselves and on clients?
- Corporate governance in large private companies