IBA - Balkan Legal Forum: The Future of Law: Technology and Legal Services in South East Europe 2018–2028
International Bar Association
When: 14-15 June 2018
Where: Park Hyatt, Vienna, Austria
A conference presented by the IBA European Regional Forum, the Legal Development Foundation and the IBA Law Firm Management Committee
We are pleased to announce the 10th edition of the Balkan Legal Forum, which will be held once again in Vienna, Austria. This is the perfect opportunity to network with fellow lawyers and business people to build connections that will benefit you, your law firm and your clients. The conference will consist of talks, case studies and debates with thought leaders and experts in the region.
- The challenges and opportunities over the next 10 years
- Technology and clients' expectations
- How do law firms and the law need to change to keep up with changing technologies?
- How to prepare lawyers to advise on 'the law of the future'?
- Faster, lower-cost, lower-priced, and more profitable - can law firms do all four?
- Will artificial intelligence kill the traditional law firm?
- Managing change at faster than the speed of thought
14 - 15 June 2018