Patent Licensing 2017
In its third year, Patent Licensing 2017 will once again bring together experts from across the licensing world with a focus on responsible deal making in an uncertain market.
Attendees will join thought-provoking discussions on the business of licensing, the standards regime, cross-border licensing and business models, and the future of licensing.
Other programme highlights include:
- New licensing business models and ways for monetizing intellectual property
- Whether the standards regime is still fit for purpose
- Best practices from the United States, Europe and Asia for cross-border deal making
- Assessing the future of licensing and how the market needs to change to survive and thrive
Why Patent Licensing 2017?
- Driven by IAM’s 14 years of experience as the world’s leading IP platform, providing content that’s built by and for senior IP executives
- Building on two highly successful years of working with IP and licensing experts to understand your pain points and challenges
- Focusing on responsible deal making and how standards could change licensing
- Delivering innovative ideas on new licensing business models to build into your IP strategy
- Offering a platform for you to meet, network, and engage with senior decision makers and experts across the licensing world
Patent Licensing 2017 has been submitted for approval for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) hours. Depending on the specific state rules, regulations, and restrictions, the projected CLE credits awarded could be up to 5.5 hours.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Golden Gate Club at the Presidio
135 Fisher Loop
San Francisco, California 94129
20 September 2017
San Francisco CA