After years of economic stagnation Iran is preparing for the post-sanctions era following the historic Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action. Once the sanctions are relaxed, Iran could provide an exciting environment for foreign investors.
Investors planning to enter Iran for the first time, or looking to expand an existing presence should be thinking about…
- What sanctions obligations will remain in place?
- What is the legal and regulatory environment applying to foreign businesses operating in Iran?
- What business structures are available to you?
- Are pre-sanctions relationships still valid?
- Is your intellectual property protected?
- What options are available for international investment into the Iran’s capital markets?