The Basel Committee is consulting on new measures for Pillar 3 disclosures. The proposals cover:
- a new dashboard of key metrics;
- a draft disclosure requirement of hypothetical risk-weighted assets based on standardised approaches;
- more granularity for disclosure of prudent valuation adjustments;
- disclosure requirements on the total loss-absorbing capacity (TLAC) regime for global systemically important banks;
- disclosure requirements for the proposed operational risk framework; and
- disclosure requirements for the final standard for market risk.
The paper also consolidates all existing Pillar 3 disclosure requirements to create a single Pillar 3 framework. Consultation closes on 10 June. (Source: Basel Committee consults on Pillar 3 disclosures)