Central Bank of Ireland
- Central Bank of Ireland publishes ICAV Information Note
- Central Bank of Ireland publishes revised AIF Rulebook
European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- ESMA advises European Commission on implementation of new market abuse regime.
- ESMA publishes technical advice on the implementing measures for European Regulations on Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEFs) and European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECAs).
- ESMA issues feedback statement on the central clearing of non-deliverable forwards.
- ESMA Open Hearing on MiFID II / MiFIR - 19 February 2015 – Recording.
European Banking Authority (EBA)
- EBA consults on prudential requirements for central securities depositories (CSDs)
- Consultation on building a Capital Markets Union (see below).
- Consultation on the review of the Prospectus Directive.
- Consultation on an EU framework for simple, transparent and standardised securitisation.
International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- IOSCO publishes final report on risk mitigation standards for non-centrally cleared OTC derivatives