The Department of State (DOS) released its June 2015 Visa Bulletin which shows the availability of employment-based immigrant visa categories for the month of June. Below is a summary of the bulletin highlights:
- The EB-2 India category continues to experience significant advancement from April 15, 2008 to October 1, 2008.
- The EB-2 China category also continues to advance from June 1, 2012 to June 1, 2013.
- The EB-3 India category advances only one week from January 15, 2004 to January 22, 2004.
- The EB-3 World and Mexico categories advance one month from January 1, 2015 to February 15, 2015.
- The EB-3 Philippines category sees a further retrogression from July 1, 2007 to January 1, 2005. The DOS has indicated that this retrogression is required to contain the use of immigrant visas this category for this fiscal year.
- The EB-3 China category sees an advancement of four months from May 1, 2011 to September 1, 2011.
- The EB-5 China category remains cut-off at May 1, 2013. The DOS has indicated that it is possible that this category will see no further advancement this fiscal year and that it may need to be retrogressed further.
Comparison to Prior Months
Click here to view the table.