The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its latest Policy Development Update which provides information on:
- Publications since the last edition.
- Information about recent Handbook-related and other developments.
- Other publications – consumer publications, guidance publications and finalised guidance.
This edition also includes a revised timetable for forthcoming publications. Of particular interest to the retail finance sector are:
- Improving complaints handling – PS to CP14/30 (expected June 2015).
- Consumer credit – proposed changes to our rules and guidance – PS to CP 15/1 (expected June 2015).
- Strengthening accountability in banking: a new regulatory framework for individuals – PS to CP15/9.
- Changes to the Approved Persons Regimes.
- General Insurance Add-ons Market Study – proposed remedies: banning opt-out selling and supporting informed decision making for add-on buyers – PS to CP15/3 (expected October 2015).