The Commission has published a Delegated Regulation to supplement EU MAR, covering:
- the extension of the exemption from the obligations and prohibitions set out in EU MAR to certain public bodies and central banks of third countries in carrying out monetary, exchange-rate or public debt management policy
- the indicators of market manipulation laid down in Annex I to EU MAR
- the thresholds for the disclosure by emission allowance market participants of inside information
- the competent authority for the notifications of delays of public disclosure of inside information
- the circumstances under which trading during a closed period may be permitted by the issuer; an
- types of transactions triggering the duty to notify managers’ transactions.
(Source: Commission Publishes EU MAR Exemptions)