The FCA has published Issue 33 of its Policy Development Update.
The development update includes, amongst other things:
- Publications issued since the last edition and the dates on which relevant consultation periods end. For example the report on the Payment Systems Regulator’s (PSR) regulatory fees for 2016/17.
- Forthcoming publications of which key documents for the retail finance sector include:
- Consultation paper on ‘Regulatory fees and levies: rates proposal 2016/17’, which is due in June 2016;
- Consultation paper headed ‘Proposed Implementation of the Enforcement Review and Green Report’ that is expected in Q3 2016; and
- Proposals to deal with the CMA’s recommendations on high-cost short-term credit that is expected in Q2 2016.