The PSR Board has published the minutes of its January meeting. At the meeting the Board:
- decided that the Executive Committee would be the decision-maker for market reviews unless the issue was sufficiently novel and contentious that it required a decision from the Board;
- approved the annual plan and budget;
- considered the provisional conclusions and potential remedies to be included in the Infrastructure Market Review Interim Report for consultation in February;
- reviewed a draft of the interim conclusion of the indirect access market review;
- discussed gaps and overlaps in regulatory remit; and
- agreed to adopt the CMA Guidance on the approval of voluntary redress schemes for infringements of competition law published in August 2015.
(Source: PSR publishes meeting minutes)