- Carriers that provided service between the United States and foreign points in the 2010 calendar year are required to file their annual International Traffic Data report by July 31, 2011. Carriers required to file this report include resellers that bill for international service that was handled by an underlying carrier. Information regarding this filing, including past reports and the filing manual, may be found here.
- Carriers that are certified in California and have annual gross intrastate revenues in excess of $750,000 are required to pay the California Public Utilities Commission’s Annual User fee on a quarterly basis. The filing for the second quarter of 2011 is due July 15, 2011. More information on this filing may be found here.
- The Universal Service contribution factor for the second quarter of 2011 is 14.9%. A copy of the notice can be found here.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) providers and Commercial Mobile Radio Service (CMRS) providers who rely on traffic studies to report interstate revenues on FCC Form 499-Q must submit these studies by August 1, 2011 to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) and the Chief, Industry Analysis and Technology Division of the FCC. The instructions to Form 499-A, which lists filing deadlines at page 5, can be found here.
Register Now As you are not an existing subscriber please register for your free daily legal newsfeed service.Register
If you have any questions about the service please contact email@example.com or call Lexology Customer Services on +44 20 7234 0606.
- Arent Fox LLP
- Ross A. Buntrock , Jonathan E. Canis , Michael B. Hazzard and J. Isaac Himowitz
- June 6 2011
If you are interested in submitting an article to Lexology, please contact Andrew Teague at firstname.lastname@example.org.
”Lexology is a useful and informative tool. I keep copies of relevant articles and often forward them to colleagues. Although I do not know all of the authors/firms, by reading their articles I do gain an understanding of...
”Lexology is a useful and informative tool. I keep copies of relevant articles and often forward them to colleagues. Although I do not know all of the authors/firms, by reading their articles I do gain an understanding of their appreciation of a topic, and should the need arise I would not hesitate to contact them on those topics.”
Legal Department Administrator
Jovian Capital Corporation