Starting October 1, 2016, new data should be entered in the Unified Federal Register of Information about Facts of Activities of Legal Entities
We remind you that Article 7.1 of Federal Law No. 129-FZ On State Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs dated August 8, 2001 (hereinafter referred to as the Registration Law) states that legal entities have a duty to enter information about some facts of their activities in the Unified Federal Register of Information about Facts of Activities of Legal Entities (hereinafter referred to as the Register).
Starting October 1, 2016, the list of information to be entered in the Register will be expanded. In addition to the existing requirements (to enter in the Register information about licenses, net asset value of joint stock companies, pledge of movable property, etc.), legal entities will also be required to enter the following information in the Register:
- Information about the conclusion of a financial lease (leasing) agreement;
- Information about signs of insufficient assets in accordance with the insolvency (bankruptcy) legislation;
- Information about financial and/or accounting statements in the cases where federal law requires disclosure of such information in the mass media;
- Information about the issuance of an independent guarantee specifying the identifiers of beneficiary and principal (INN, OGRN, if any) and the material terms and conditions of such guarantee;
- Information about the conclusion of a factoring agreement by a fiscal agent;
- Information about membership in a self-regulated organization (obtaining of membership, termination of membership);
- Information about the results of statutory audit to be conducted for joint stock companies, credit institutions, etc.; and
- Information about levy of execution on a debtor’s property.
Information should be entered within three business days of the occurrence of the relevant fact by generating an electronic message on the Register’s website , which should be signed with an enhanced encrypted and certified digital signature.
We remind you that administrative liability for violations related to submission of information to the Register was introduced as of January 1, 2016:
- Untimely submission of information to the Register results in a warning for officers or imposition of a fine on officers in the amount of 5,000 rubles (part 6 of Article 14.25 of the Administrative Offenses Code of the Russian Federation);
- Non-submission or submission of inaccurate information to the Register results in imposition of a fine on officers in the amount of from 5,000 to 10,000 rubles (part 7 of Article 14.25 of the Administrative Offenses Code of the Russian Federation);
- Repeated non-submission or submission of inaccurate information to the Register as well as entering intentionally false information in the Register results in the imposition of a fine on officers in the amount of from 10,000 to 50,000 rubles or disqualification for one year to three years (part 8 of Article 14.25 of the Administrative Offenses Code of the Russian Federation).